The Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer has been upgraded to be even better than it was before. Compared to its predecessor, it is equipped with a bigger and stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel. This resulted in a wider simulation range, better ride feel and a more accurate power measurement. Ideal for those looking to optimise their indoor training and time on the bike. The Tacx FLUX 2 SmartTurbo TrainerT2980 is a smart device, ideal for using with Zwift and other third-party training apps.
Compatible with a range of bikes, including road, time trial and mountain bikes, the trainer can accommodate power readings of up to 2000 watts. Foldable and easy to store, either at home or in a car to take to a race or event, the FLUX 2 is accurate to 2.5%. Wireless communication with tablets, smartphones or computers via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, the trainer and its features can be adjusted at the touch of a button.
Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer Features
- Measures your power accurately within 2.5%
- The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available
- Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx
- Realistically simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient
- A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 2000 watts
- A large 7.6 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel