No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bike indoors, call off the search – you’ve found it. Whether you’re training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend’s FitBit score, the Saris Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking. This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26″, 27″ and 29″ wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tyre.
Saris Basic Mag Trainer
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bike indoors, call off the search – you’ve found it.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels
- Provided with an easy mount quick release lever and quick release axle
- Adjustable to 26″, 28″ & 700c wheel sizes
- Turbo trainer tyre recommended to reduce the risk of slipping, overheating and wear