The iconic, progressive and popular NEO 2 Smart is optimized into an even quieter and more powerful Smart direct drive. The motor is redesigned in order to provide a better indoor cycling experience and ride feel, especially during climbs and sprints. The NEO 2T Smart is more silent then ever thought possible and without question the most powerful, realistic and accurate bike trainer to date.
The rear axle of the NEO 2T Smart is redesigned in order to make it compatible with more bikes, without the need for adapters. It is directly compatible with all bikes, only for 135×10 and 135×12 you’ll need an additional adapter. Experience the vibrating sensation of riding on cobblestones, gravel an many other road surfaces. This immersive feature is unique to the NEO series and can be used in Tacx Films and Zwift
The NEO 2T Smart accelerates in a descent, and the design of the NEO 2T Smart allows movement to the left and right while cycling. Its frame follows the natural course of your body which brings you a freedom of movement that improves the cycling feeling.
The NEO 2T Smart doesn’t require an external power source as it generates its own energy from your cycling movement. This direct drive trainer can easily be used anywhere you like, but when connected to an external power source, the Descent simulation feature is enabled. More motor power resulted in a better ride feel during climbs and sprints. Measures the exact position of your left and right leg. Train on a fixed speed or power level. It’s the only trainer that doesn’t need to be calibrated, and intuitive LED lights indicate when you’re connected and powered.
A foldable frame for easy transport and storage.
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with motor brake.
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets.
- Transmission: None.
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt, Mains power optional.
- Power indicator: Multicolour LED, Spot on floor.
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs.
- Firmware upgradable: Yes.
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 – 11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately.
- Cassette not included.
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 mm & 148 mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available.
- Supplied with:Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , Direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm & 148x12mm , 1 month Tacx Premium software.