Unrivaled suspension kinematics, sublime handling, perfectly-tuned frame stiffness—the Stumpjumper Comp is our fully featured, fully affordable, full-carbon, definitive trail bike. All-new geometry, all-new suspension, thoughtfully spec’d – it’s ready to take you wherever the trail may lead.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. We went after the lightest-possible weight that sacrifices nothing to durability, a stiff chassis that corners on rails, and a geometry that everyone can enjoy, all with the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- 130MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Enduro, and over 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve greatly improved the pedaling performance, all while creating the capable, efficient, lively feelings that you long for. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? The all-new Stumpjumper descends with complete control yet climbs with ease.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures every frame performs flawlessly. So, whether you’re a Grom riding an S1, or in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride characteristics—on-rail cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness, all at the lightest-possible weight: 2,250 grams (S-Works, Medium, with rear shock).
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they’re all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. With Flip Chip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- SWAT™ When we introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks, but have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, that gives you an extra 22oz of water hidden in your downtube. Yes, it’s the same size as a small bottle.