- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Full 2×9 Shimano shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Shimano with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2X
Strut your stuff high and low with the two-stepping Shimano 2×9 drivetrain on the Rockhopper Comp 2x. The size-specific Premium A1 Aluminium frame makes for the perfect dance partner with geometry that lets you attack twists and turns with sharp, responsive handling and tackle descents with confidence-inspiring stability.
Smoke Black / Gloss Black, Oasis / Black
S, M, L, XL
Rear Tire: Fast Trak Sport 29×2.35″
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
Rims: Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width
Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
Inner Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
Front Tire: Fast Trak Sport 29×2.35″
Seat Binder: Alloy, quick release, 34.9
Frame: Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy
Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed
Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
Cassette: SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t
Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed
Shift Levers: Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
Saddle: Bridge Sport, steel rails
Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
SeatPost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
WHEELS & TIRES: Spokes – Stainless, 14g
Suspension: Fork – SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset
Pedals: Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
* Specifications are subject to change without notice