Utopia uses a breathable and quick-dry padding, offering a 5mm layer of fast-wicking material called Resistex®* that takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day.
- Super lightweight, coming in at 260g (size medium)
- Vents are designed to improve aerodynamics and cooling
- Quiet riding experience thanks to the reduced windrush close to riders’ ears
- Internal channeling has been redesigned to further improve the aerodynamic capacity
- Uses the easily adjustable Octo Fit adjustment system
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE HELMET?
The choice of helmet must be based on its technical and performance characteristics, combined with comfort and design.
Tips for choosing a helmet:
1. The first thing to do is to wear the helmet for a few minutes, to see if it fits well or if it causes pain in any particular place.
2. Once it has been put on, simulate movement to test its comfort.
3. The helmet, once secured, must be comfortable, but it should not move.
4. When fastened the strap and buckle must not prevent movement of the neck.
5. Always check safety and comfort and choose the model you like best!
The size of the KASK helmets corresponds to the circumference of your head! You can use a tape measure positioning it just above the ears, and taking note of the measurement in centimetres.