The Protone weighs just 215g and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a more comfortable ride. It has removable and washable inner padding, made from CoolMax® fabrics. KASK has also continued to use its Multi In-Moulding Technology to create a polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell. This is joined to the inner polystyrene cap via KASK’s In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption. Its strengthened frame further reduces the risk of a shock breaking the shell.
KASK Protone (Matt colours)
With just 230g of weight, Protone has the lowest drag and the fastest heat dissipation coefficients compared to any other ventilated helmet. Thanks to several ventilation holes and a thick padding material, heat and moisture are dissipated very fast, improving comfort and performance without giving up on safety: the top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection.
Matt Black, Matt Dark Blue, Matt Green, Matt Grey
L, M, S
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE HELMET?
The choice of helmet must be based on its technical and performance characteristics, combined with comfort and design.
Tips for choosing a helmet:
1. The first thing to do is to wear the helmet for a few minutes, to see if it fits well or if it causes pain in any particular place.
2. Once it has been put on, simulate movement to test its comfort.
3. The helmet, once secured, must be comfortable, but it should not move.
4. When fastened the strap and buckle must not prevent movement of the neck.
5. Always check safety and comfort and choose the model you like best!
The size of the KASK helmets corresponds to the circumference of your head! You can use a tape measure positioning it just above the ears, and taking note of the measurement in centimetres.