The Frog Road 67 is geared towards children looking to experience both on and off-road riding and racing. The frame has clearance to fit both slick and cyclocross tyres allowing the bike to handle trails and dirt as well as tarmac.
Investing in a Frog Road Bike is investing in your child’s hobby and ultimately their passion. A lightweight, correctly sized Road Bike can help kids fall in love with road cycling and embrace it as an integral part of their lives for years to come.
Wheel Size: 24 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 67?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy frame means the bike is easier to handle both on and off road
- Tektro Oryx cantilever brakes
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length – 127mm)
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks