These lightweight shoes integrate effortlessly with the rider thanks to their superior all-around support, comfort and power inducing carbon sole.
With a simplistic design style and a sleek finish for that aerodynamic advantage, the Microtex upper is supple for long days on the bike. Perforated and flexible for unbeatable comfort, these shoes promote airflow whilst actively wicking sweat.
Utilising two Boa dials for an unrestricted fit, and the steel-coated nylon laces suit any rider’s feet. Securing your feet in place, these eliminate friction on sensitive pressure points.
A stiff sole construction provides the perfect link between rider and bike and delivers excellent lateral stiffness.
Remaining lightweight, this sole construction coupled with the overall shoe composition delivers an almost seamless connection to your racing machine.
With a three-bolt cleat pattern, this shoe proves to be incredibly versatile with the compatibility to fit an array of pedals.
- Materials: Microtex laser perforated
- Outsole: UD carbon fibre
- Closure system: Double Boa IP1-B dials
- Insole: Fizik cycling insole
- Advanced volume control for a desirable fit
- Highly breathable
- Increased lateral stiffness
- Discreet toe and double heel studs
- Cleat pattern: Three-bolt
- Weight per shoe: 243g (size 42.5)