Able to battle the cold, to outlast the rain and weather storms, the Fizik X5 Artica offer high-quality construction when tackling that chilly ride on the trail.
Offering a supremely practical fabrication, you can be sure to confront any conditions that you encounter on the road.
Offering a breathable and waterproof membrane, this shoe ensures that your ride never gets too hot or too sweaty. This has insulation properties and provides cover above the ankle to grant a more comfortable experience. With internal fleecing you’re guaranteed of a warmer feel on the road. An insulating aluminium foil reduces heat loss in even the worst of conditions.
A carbon-reinforced nylon sole offers top quality stiffness alongside a premium level of grip, this shoe assures you of a top-rated transfer of power. A Fizik insole allows for a comfortable and plush feel.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Upper: Waterproof and breathable membrane, microtex reinforced shell
- Outsole: Carbon reinforced nylon, rubber grip
- Weight: 463 grams per shoe (size 42.5)
- Advanced insulation properties
- Trail protection and robust grip
- Internal Speed Lacing system
- Cosy fleece upper and an insulating aluminium foil underside
- Rubber treads mean you’ll always keep your grip on any surface