A refined alloy frame, stiff but compliant carbon fork and dependable components make the BMC Teammachine ALR Two 105 Disc Road Bike a fast, comfortable and versatile two-wheeled companion.
The frame is fabricated from a high-grade alloy that has a butted internal format and smooth welds to deliver lateral stiffness while keeping the weight low. The seatstays are tuned via BMC’s TCC Race concept that delivers finely tuned vertical compliance for a smoother ride over irregular road surfaces. The full carbon fork and D-shaped carbon seatpost also increase comfort by dampening road vibrations while ample frameset clearance allows wider, plusher and quicker tyres to be used.
The precise and reliable Shimano 105 gears make sure that the rider can always find their perfect cadence whether climbing or powering along on the flat. These gears drive the traditional looking Mavic Open Disc wheels that are light to grant a reactive response to accelerations. Hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in any weather conditions which increases rider confidence on even the steepest of descents in the wet.
- A road bike that gifts a multifaceted performance across any road terrain, whether uphill, on the flat or descending
- An alloy frame that boasts butted tubing and smooth welds for a high stiffness to weight ratio
- TCC Race tuned seatstays are engineered to provide finely tuned vertical compliance, improving traction and control
- A full carbon TCC Race manipulated fork eliminates road vibrations and gives instant steering response
- Tyre clearance for up to 28mm gives the potential of lower rolling resistance and increased comfort
- D-Shaped seatpost increases compliance for comfort on rough roads
- Mavic Open Disc wheels give a traditional aesthetic and are reactive and robust
- Shimano 105 gears shift with accuracy and dependability
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions